2 Ways Track Internet Browser History
Internet browsing history is never published publicly as per default browser settings. Thus, tracking someone’s web history is not easy. Moreover, you are not always at luck to have the other person’s phone for an extended period. Even if you do, digging out what he/she has been doing is not as simple as it may seem. Although tracking someone’s phone is equal to invading someone’s privacy, we are sure you are doing it for the right reasons.
Reasons Why People Track Browsing History
- If you are a parent, then it is only natural to ensure your child does not wander off to sleazier webpages.
- If you are in a relationship, then you could track your partner’s phone to check if he/she is cheating on you or understand what is going on in your partner’s mind.
- If you have a friend who seems troubled, then tracking his/her browsing history might tell you if he/she is undergoing a problem such as depression.
- If you are an employer, then tracking what your employees browse using the Company’s phone is understandable.
So, whatever your reasons are, and as long as you have good intentions at heart, then there are always means to achieve it. That’s where simple phone applications come to your aid.
Introducing the SpyRen app, one of the best smartphone spy application available for download on both Android and iPhone operating systems. The app is free and legal to use. You can use it to track and monitor different activities on your target’s smartphone, including viewing someone’s phone browsing history.
Means to Track Browser History
Here is how you can monitor someone’s internet browsing history.
Option #1: Check Browsing History Directly
For this method, you will need to have access to the target’s phone for a long time. Once you do, follow the below steps.
- Open the browser that the user uses. Most likely, the browsers used are Chrome, if it is an android phone, and Safari if it is an iPhone.
- For Chrome, click on the three dots present at the top-right corner and select “History.”
- For Safari, click on the book-shaped icon found at the bottom of the Home Screen. Then, click on the clock-shaped image found on the top.
- The pages browsed will appear as a list on these browsers.
The problem with this method is that if the user has cleared the browsing history, then there is no way you can retrieve it. Moreover, if the user browses using the private incognito mode, then once again, you will not find any history. Hence, we suggest option #2.
Option #2: Monitor Browser History Using SpyRen
All you need to do is install the SpyRen app on the phone you want to track. Do not be hesitant to give the app a try as you might feel you are relying on a third-party to monitor the browser history. However, be assured that the app is reliable, and you can monitor the target’s browsing history without sneaking on the other person’s phone. The app allows you to monitor the browsing history in real-time, which means you will know if the person deleted his/her browsing history. It also shows you the commonly-browsed sites.
Below are the steps to install and monitor browser history on your target’s phone.
Step 1: Download & Install SpyRen
Download the app from https://www.spyren.com/install-spyren-phone-spy/ and install it on the phone you want to monitor the browsing history. It is available for download on both android and iPhone devices.
Step 2: Register Account
Once you install the app, register as a new user by filling in your details.
Step 3: Control Panel
Post-registration, log into the app and go to the control panel. Here, you will be able to monitor all the webpages browsed easily without laying your hands on the target’s phone.